Friday 4 July 2014

Current offshore country list.

Since the list of offshore countries is reaching its completion, I have decided to list the current offshore locations and then to add the countries that I am going to be adding in the future. The current list:

That concludes the current list of offshore locations, that I have written articles about. I did notice that some of them may need revision or need to be completely rewritten in the future. The current planned offshore locations to be added to the blog in the closes future are:

  • Netherlands
  • Luxembourg
  • Guernsey Channel Islands
  • Bermuda
As you may notice the list of planned offshore locations is quite small. Couple of countries may be added to the list in the future. As for now I still have to finish the current list and update and review the existing ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment