Monday 30 June 2014

Top five articles of June 2014


Another month has passed very quickly for me. In this months top five I will review and compare articles to the most popular ones of the last month. You can see the articles in the following list:
  1. Isle of Man
  2. Companies special licenses (CSL)
  3. International business company
  4. Business process outsourcing in China
  5. Mauritius
The fact that there are articles on offshore location in the top makes a lot of sense, because that is the main idea of the blog itself. Only question is to ask why are there not more articles on countries. As with last month there are more articles in the top on offshore topics, than on offshore incorporation places. There may be couple of reasons for this, but I shall look at two most relevant that came into my head. The first may be that those particular articles are written in poorer quality that the others, and since I really cannot judge my own articles that well, I would like to presume the second option, which is that people just search more the broader topics, and since to find an article on the specific location, it has to be searched for, but the articles describing various other related things are more easily found by searching more diverse keywords.

No comments:

Post a Comment