Friday 6 June 2014

Most popular posts of May 2014

In the following list I have composed, you can see the most popular articles of the last month (may). I will make these post every month, to look back at the things I have done right and the things I have done wrong, in order to improve my writing abilities.

1.       Business in Latvia 2014
2.       Bahamas
3.       Offshoring
4.       Offshore banking
5.       Gibraltar

As you can see in the first place there is Business in Latvia 2014, and I may speculate it's the most popular, because it covers the widest range of topic from the rest of articles in the list. Even the article offshoring falls behind, even tho its the main keyword for the blog. Closely followed by offshore banking, and then some offshore jurisdictions, as we can see Bahamas and Gibraltar are quite popular in this scene. I shall add them in the list for the article I'm going to write on the top of offshore locations for incorporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment