Tuesday 29 April 2014

Summary of the current offshore country list.

Right now I only have made articles in my blog about only a couple of countries and there are a few reasons for that, the main one is that the list is manly for the best countries to do business around Europe. Another may be the time it takes to make a nice blog about a topic that has to be examined quite toughly takes some time. As my research goes on, I shall find more information about every of the listed counties and expand the list to make sure that there is a country in the list for every type of business needs. As I mentioned in my previous article I'm still researching the future of offshore company formation and trying to determine if there even is one. To that question I can answer already, at least for the couple of upcoming decades there is, because most governments don't care enough to monitor the activities of the companies registered in their countries or even are happy to have them there. Because if any tax has to be paid the country of origin, meaning that having a growing company count that bring some tax money in to the country is always a great way to grow the economy of the country in question. So that there would no be any benefit to place laws in place to disallow such activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment